Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Camp Grandma, Day 2

Let me back track a bit here, Saturday night the lil' dude was up for a few hours, restless, full of snotty boogers, and running a temp of 102*. She was better by the time the Dad and I dropped her off at my parents' Sunday afternoon. Now I have her crud, full of snot and sinus headache and sore ears and throat. Just gross, and feeling sorry for myself. The lil' dude is where I want to be, at my mama's, getting loved on, fed delicious food, and having my neck rubbed. Lucky little girl indeed.

Lil' dude is fine-just a running nose. She seems to be a little warm at bedtime so have given her Tylenol at night and she sleeps just fine. Dad came home late last night so she didn't get to bed until 9:15 pm. She slept until 7:30 this morning but was still tired and went down for a nap at 8:45. She is still napping. She seems to be able to manage her own sleep schedule pretty well. She was extra hungry yesterday, ate an extra helping of carrots with oatmeal at about 4 and had to have a bottle before bedtime. She had mixed veggies with chicken for lunch and canned peaches but no cereal stirred in so maybe just didn't fill her up enough. She ate the whole jar but it is probably mostly water. We went for a walk yesterday, rocked in the swing and were mostly lazy-truly a week of vacation. Dad on the other hand worked at the cabin, bought a new generator and started putting up the ceiling boards. I will help him on Friday, lucked out with the lil' dude here or would have had to spend the whole week......what a good baby!!!!!!!!!

No comments: