Monday, September 29, 2008

When She Went Home



Peek!

I see you, lil' dude. Peek!

You were such a good girl at your auntie's wedding this weekend. You very first one! You looked so cute in your party dress, black Mary Jane's, barrette, and hoodie. You were very content during the ceremony playing with your boyf., T., and eating Goldfish. You loved all the attention as people complimented you on your beauty and behavior.

I am grateful to your grandparents for volunteering to bring you home (sleepy and cold) after dinner so Mama and Daddy could continue having fun. I am grateful you weren't there to see me "dance", remove my pantyhose, swig champagne from a bottle, kiss Daddy's face a hundred times, or steal those Doritos and Mountain Dew from the hotel convenience store. I'm so glad you weren't witness to any of that. And hey, while I'm at it, thanks for taking that nap yesterday afternoon so I could go find a cheeseburger and fries to save my life. Mama loves!

No comments: