Monday, April 6, 2009

Cut

The Before:

Just your typical toddler mullet. Great for pigtails. Too bad the lil' dude finds her ponytail holders delicious and eats them therefore never having piggies in for more than 45 minutes.

The During:

Brrr. That water is COLD, Mama. Does this cape make my face look round?


Oh, I get it. This is FUN. People fawning over me and Daddy's undivided attention!? Stickers and bubbles and balloons?


I have this book at home, too! Look Daddy, it's Elmo!

The After:

The lil' dude's best haircut behavior earned her Chipotle ... where she delightfully munched on a cheese quesadilla, chips, rice, and green peppers. Her very first trip but surely not her last!

2 comments:

Jessica aka Mommy said...

ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous Z hasn't even had one haircut.... And I don't see one needed in the near future. I guess it is saving us money. Her haircut makes her look so grown up. What a adoreable girl you both have.

ACS