Monday, October 18, 2010

Summer Photos

Recently, my sweet mother-in-law emailed me some photos from a weekend in August the Dad, lil' dude, and Beagle were home.

Did you know when I am not the one to dress my daughter, or see her, I always want to know what she wore for clothing? I know. It's random and maybe a little obsessive. But I can't help it. I just want to know what I missed.

These pictures are fun for many reasons. It's beyond the midway point in October. Summer seems like it was ages ago. I wasn't with on this trip, so I got to see the lil' dude (and her outfit).

Here she is talking to to Grandma S's garden frog. I heard they had quite the conversation.


And then there's THIS picture. I still don't have the right words for this.

It was taken the first weekend in August. The lil' dude was barely beyond two and a half.

But this picture!

It's wonderful.

And terrifying.

And amazing.

And impossible.

And unbelievable.

And obvious.

The picture!


How in the world was my two and a half year old on a BIKE?

Look how long her legs were. And are, now.

The other sweet thing about the picture is that's the very street where the Dad and Uncle D. learned how to ride their bikes, too.

No comments: