Monday, April 11, 2011

Monkey See

You're a girl after my own heart, and love spending time at your Mama's hip as I get ready in the bathroom. You smear your lips and face with my tinted lip balms, dust your face with my makeup brushes, and comb your hair.

But you're most obsessed with contact lenses.



Mama, I hafta take my glasses off now for bed. We don't wear glasses to bed, do we?
I must say, the cheetah cat-eyes style is making its comeback and you're leading the charge!



I found an old pair of contacts and let you have free reign.



And now, taking out your contacts has become part of your daily routine. You store your case right next to Daddy's, and take your time with the task. (and, just what your pokey little behind needed each day, was something else for you to 'accomplish' without help!) It's a riot.

I love you for your randomness, monkey see!

No comments: