Monday, February 13, 2012

Lane

I was rummaging through old computers in our home office yesterday afternoon looking for really old music in extinct iTunes libraries. I was a woman possessed and I didn't stop until I had what I was looking for.

Then I made the mistake of clicking on an old iPhoto library ...

And all of a sudden, it was dinnertime, my people were starving, and my eyes were wet.

Here's some of the best memories I will ever have.

My Sunday trip down memory lane started with this furry face the day we scooped him out of that fenced-in pen at the farm.
The day the Dad made me REALLY love him ... the day he admittedly didn't want a dog. But he made my Beagle dreams come true.



The rest of these pink pictures, though forever imbedded in my soul while simultaneously coursing through my veins, made me so entirely grateful ... again ... for my place on this planet.

Enjoy.
























No comments: