Tuesday, September 2, 2014

1st Grade Diaries

1. What are your favorite foods?
Chicken drumsticks, sausage pizza, and BBQ ribs.

2. What are your favorite toys?
Barbie dolls, (especially Anna and Elsa), swing set, Legos, and Saige.

3. Who are your favorite friends?
E., B., A., (my neighborhood!) Big T. and Little T., B$, and Gdub!

4. What do you like to do in your free time?
Watch Netflix (LOL), enjoy my family, doing wood projects with my Dad.

5. What were your favorite things from the summer?
Little Red Cabin, The Black Hills, camping, and my Fairy Godmother's wedding was my BIGGEST, FAVORITE one.

6. What are you proud of doing after you finished kindergarten?
I learned how to remove old nails from wood. I can also read!

7. What are your favorite books?
The chapter books.

8. What are your favorite TV shows?
Netflix- Scandal, CSI, Grey's Anatomy, Sophia the First, Peppa the Pig, Jessie.

9. What is something that makes you happy?
My family.

10. What would you like to be when you grow up?
Good question- I don't even know yet! Starbucker, mailman, Old Navy girl, a Vet ... The boss of the vet.

11. What are you most looking forward to in first grade?
Learning how to read more and do math!

No comments: